Sunday, February 15, 2009

shot into space

after saturdays' fires, the whole shire, the whole of Victoria, in fact has been shot into space with the devastation of it all. We've lost people and whole communities are homeless.


The cry of the broken hearted is heard ringing out over the ashen landscape... listen, you can clearly hear them. We cry with them.


My mother escaped within an inch of her life. She and her little dog Harry stayed here for one week. today. one week later, she headed off to Alexandra where she's been offered a caravan for a while.

Finding her community again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm here in Eltham with paint on my hands. My three kids have my attention most of the time, but my love, besides them and my partner of 15 years is, more centrally, my God who gives me inspiration for living and loving